No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
My Habitat Mould Master is an effective mould killer that is non-toxic as it is a synergistic mix of essential oils in a base of mild food acid.
These components work together to destroy not only mould but also its spores and leave you with a pleasant spicy aromatic scent. Need to remove mould? Stop bleaching it as that just discolours the mould and leaves it there to regrow. Mould Master kills the mould you can see and the spores to prevent the regrowth of the mould. Mould Master does not contain petrochemicals or other harmful ingredients and is safe to use around the home. Please be aware that Cinnamon and Clove Oils may irritate mucous membranes, so care should be taken when using it and airflow to the room is essential when removing mould.
Mould Master is made from food acid, natural surfactant and their own blend of essential oils from Eucalyptus, Lavender, Rosemary, Lemon, Clove Leaf, Cinnamon Leaf and Origanum.
My Habitat Mould Master Essential Oils:
- Eucalyptus: Antiseptic, decongestant, deodorant, analgesic, insecticide, antiviral, stimulant
- Lavender: Antiseptic, analgesic, deodorant, anti-fungal
- Rosemary: Antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, anti-aging, traditionally used for hair health and circulation
- Lemon: Antibacterial, deodoriser, degreaser, insect repellant, mood enhancer, relaxant
- Clove Leaf: Antiseptic, analgesic, anti-fungal, warming insect repellant
- Cinnamon Leaf: Antimicrobial, anti-fungal, warming, stimulant, astringent. May irritate sensitive mucous membranes
- Origanum: Anti-fungal, antiseptic, restorative, stimulates digestion and circulation
Mould Master can also be used for general cleaning, including window cleaning. It will make your windows shine without streaks and is great for cleaning stainless steel appliances without streaks.