Qenda Ultimate Fibre Product ReviewBuyNaturalAdmin
Qenda is getting a lot of attention these days so we wanted to find out what this Qenda noise is all about. What’s in it, why are people loving it and even getting someone to try it out? Take a look at our Qenda Ultimate Fibre Product Review.
What is Qenda?
On the tub, Qenda Ultimate Fibre is described as food containing a powerful combination of premium herbs rich in fibre. Noting that there is a good source of iron. One serve exceeds 50% of the recommended daily intake for dietary Iron. Then there is a connection about dietary fibre assisting regular bowel movements.
Clearly, not giving much away – no bold statements about miracle cures or solving all your health issues. Yet, online there is a growing community of people using this product and even clinical experts such as Cindy Cerecer from Colonic Caregiving the Ultimate Fibre strong endorsements (she has published a video stating she is not a paid endorser but a lover of the Qenda products).
Some reviews enthusiastically stated: There is also a lot of product review online across a lot of sites in Australia, UK and US where the product is sold.
I now have regular smooth bowel movements, hardly any trapped wind pain, and my “angry stomach” is no more. I love the way Qenda makes me feel.
Pat Manchester on May 13, 2020
Amazed at how quick I have noticed a change only on day 5 been looking at the product for a while and decided to take the plunge after years of weight gain constipation feeling sluggish and ibs I thought enough was enough can’t believe how more refreshed I feel
Annmarie Wray on May 07, 2020
Ultimate Fibre has been a true game changer.
My husband came across an article about it’s benefits just as I was losing control over my Chrohns once again.
At first it sounded too good to be true, but being determined to avoid further steroids (or stronger as was nearly the case), and after much research, I took the plunge. I believe I’ve been taking this for over a year now and my meds have been halved for months, I haven’t needed the steroids and remain practically in control. As an added bonus I’m losing the steroid weight and even my eczema has stabilised. Truly incredible stuff for something so natural.
Hayley Davey on Apr 01, 2020
How to take it
Ultimate Fibre should be taken once or twice daily, on an empty stomach, 15 – 30 minutes prior to meals with plenty of water (minimum of 300ml).
Adult: 40kg & Above
- Add 1 – 2 scoops of Ultimate Fibre in 300 – 400ml of water in a shaker bottle.
- First add water then powder to prevent powder from sticking to bottom of the shaker bottle.
- Put lid on securely and shake for 10 – 15 seconds.
- Drink down immediately.
If left for a short period after shaking liquid will become thicker. If this occurs, add some more water, re-shake and drink.
DAY 1 Take 1 scoop prior to breakfast.
DAY 2-7 Take 2 scoops for the next 6 days prior to breakfast.
WEEK 2 Take 2 scoops twice daily prior to breakfast and dinner for a period of 2 – 8 weeks until satisfied that full detoxification has been achieved.
ONGOING Once major detoxification has been completed and a level of homeostasis has returned as indicated by regular bowel movements around 3 times a day, it is recommended to continue on 2 scoops once per day most days for another 1- 2 months.
Children & Under 40kgs: Halve adult serve.
What’s in Qenda Ultimate Fibre?
There is a long list of “certified organic and wildcrafted ingredients” mentioned on the tub so we wanted to give you more of an understanding of what these herbs are. Hold on, there is a lot of them.
- Organic psyllium husk ultra fine (plantago asietica)
- Organic black walnut hulls (jujlans nigra)
- Organic hibiscus rosella (hibiscus sabdareva)
- Organic liquorice root (glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Organic horsetail (equiseturm arvense)
- Organic rosehip (rosa canina)
- Organic oat straw (avena sativa)
- Organic slippery elm bark (Ulmus rubra)
- Wild crafted cascara bark (rhamnus purshiana)
- Organic marshmallow root (althaea officinalis)
- Organic true ceylon cinnamon bark (cinnamomum verum)
- Organic irish moss (chrondrus crispus)
- Organic yucca root (yucca schidigera)
- Organic turkish rhubarb (rheum palmatum)
- Organic broken cell wall chlorella (chlorella vulgaris)
- Organic turmeric (curcuma longa)
- Organic bladderwrack (fucus vesiculosus)
- Organic astragalus (astragalus membranaceous)
- Organic ashwagandha (withania somnifera)
- Organic meadowsweet (filipendula ulmaria)
- Organic barberry (berberis vulgaris)
- Organic dandelion root powder (taraxacum officinale)
- Organic aloe ferox
- Organic wormood (artemisia absinthium)
- Organic skullcap (scutellaria lateriflora)
- Organic fennel seed (foeniculum vulgare)
- Organic passionflower (passiflora incarnate)
- Organic mullein (Verbascum Thapsus)
- Organic violet leaf (viola odorata)
- Organic paw paw leaf (carica papaya)
- Organic witchhazel (hamamelis virginiana)
- Organic clove bud (syzygium aromaticum)
Qenda Ultimate Fibre Product Review
So with all those herbs, what happens when you drink this herbal cocktail? Check out the video from our CEO preparing the drink and giving his view on the product.
People taking prescription medications should consult with a nutritionally minded health practitioner prior to taking any product. Some herbs within this formula are not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.