Maiden Australia Raw Honey is their Nothing but pure natural honey.
Their award-winning premium honey comes fresh from hives in South East Queensland. Simply strained and bottled (never heat treated) to pass all the delicious natural goodness to you. Perfect for every use.
What makes their region unique?
- The flora composition creates a unique taste profile*
- A unique natural and cultural landscape owned by aboriginal landowners*
- Their bees free from hive disease due to Australia’s unique geographical location*
Honey and Health
- The benefits of raw honey are numerous owing to its unique chemical and mineral composition.
- It is said that a teaspoon of honey a day can cure coughs, smothering wounds with it can increase healing, and eating it in place of sugar can aid in weight loss.
- Honey contains many bioactive (substances that have a biological effect) compounds. Darker variations of honey tend to be more concentrated in these compounds.
Creamed honey may return to liquid in hot conditions. Avoid direct sunlight. Refrigerate or store in a cool dry place.
Best By Date:
According to the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code, the date marking information is not required if: the best-before date of the food is 2 years or more after the date it is determined.
Not suitable for infants under 12 months.
100% Raw Honey
Replacement for sugar or artificial sweeteners.