No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Snotty Boss Nasal Aspirator can help your child breathe, feed, and sleep better
- Babies and young children get 2-12 colds per year, as their immune system develops.
- Remove the stress of dealing with a congested child.
- Safe and effective motorized snot sucker to clear the nose in seconds (2 x AA batteries).
- Scientifically tested suction at the ideal strength of 58-60 kPa (not too strong, not too weak).
- Soft silicone nozzles (3) are the correct shape and size for safe and effective snot removal.
- A super quiet motor will not scare your little one.
- Safety tested to RoHS standards, certified by European Notified Medical Directive (93/42/EEC), and registered with Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration and Dept of Health, Canberra (ARTG 320144).
- Endorsed by doctors, lactation consultants, first aid trainers, and sleep consultants.
- Rated NO. 1 nasal aspirator on Mum’s Grapevine 2021 Essentials.
- Reviewed in the “Cleverest Inventions for Parents” on Kidspot!
- Breathe, feed, and sleep better with a clear nose.
- Be prepared for viruses, sniffles & congestion.
- Environmentally friendly and reusable 365 days and nights a year.
- Superior design, materials, and function – a complete kit.
Why Does Every Family Need A Snotty Boss Nasal Aspirator Kit?
- Children can’t blow their noses, so parents must help them.
- Remove snot from your child’s nose gently and safely in 10 seconds.
- Battery-powered suction (2 x AA) to breathe, feed and sleep better.
- A total kit, with essential accessories, included – 1st on the Australian market
- Safe for all ages – newborns, babies, toddlers, and preschoolers – until they can blow their own nose.
- Easy, natural solution for the treatment of colds, flu, sinus, allergies, teething, and virus-related congestion, and runny nose
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- Registered with TGA AUSTRALIA, as a safe medical device.
Why Is “Snotty Boss” the Best Solution?
Newborns and babies are “obligate nasal breathers” which means they can only breathe through their nose in the first few months of life. They cannot breathe through their mouth at all.
If the nostrils are blocked, it can be dangerous and uncomfortable. Little ones will struggle to breathe, feed or sleep.
By 6 months of age, babies have developed the ability to breathe through their mouths, but their natural preference and reflex is to continue to nasal breathe, especially when sleeping.
Save time and money on doctor visits, chemists and medicines by removing congestion quickly in your own home, at any hour of the day and night, and minimizing the risk of secondary ear, adenoid and respiratory infection.
Remove the stress and sleepless nights associated with colds, viruses, congestion, and sniffles.
The only Australia aspirator brand sold as a complete kit with all accessories included.
A premium battery-powered aspirator with regulation from the Australian Government is safer and more effective than cheap, manual aspirators.
Don’t risk cheap aspirators from overseas suppliers, that are not tested and regulated by the European Board and TGA Australia.