No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Nauturopathic Care Liposomal Quercetin & Zinc 200ml
About this item
- Quercetin is a bioflavonoid‚ usually found in onions, apples and caps
- Bioflavonoid are plant pigments
- Quercetin appears to have antiviral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antihistaminic effects
- Zinc is an essential micromineral
Nauturopathic Care Liposomal Quercetin & Zinc includes both Quercetin and Zinc’s natural health properties. Quercetin‚ is a bioflavonoid‚ usually found in onions, apples and caps. Bioflavonoids are plant pigments. Quercetin appears to have antiviral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antihistaminic effects. Zinc is an essential micromineral, found in all organs, tissues and body fluids. It is primarily an intracellular mineral and is required for the activity of several hundred enzyme systems of the human body.
Nauturopathic Care Liposomal Quercetin & Zinc Directions
Shake well before use and consume as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Naturopathy is a system of natural therapies which recognise the existence of a vital curative force within the body.
The origins of naturopathy can be traced to ancient Greece. Hippocrates, the “Father of modern medicine” once said “Nature is the healer of all disease” In his holistic view he recognised the body, mind and spirit linked to four elements (air, water, fire, earth) of the natural world. This organism that is body, mind and spirit is an amazing self-repairing machine, given the appropriate conditions. The role of the naturopathic healer is to facilitate this process through teaching the natural way of life which advocates fresh air, pure water, wholesome foods and exercise to promote and maintain optimum wellbeing. Nature Cure is based upon these principles. Although the trials and tribulations of modern living have given rise to contemporary naturopathy enabling us to adapt to the less than desirable conditions of the stressful modern world. The contemporary Naturopath draws on both an understanding of Western health science and traditional healing methods to treat a wide range of health conditions.
Naturopathic Code of Ethics
The Naturopath’s primary purpose is to restore, maintain and optimise health in human beings by following these six principles of Naturopathic Medicine.
- A Naturopath shall endeavour to first, do no harm; to provide the most effective health care available with the least risk to his/her patients at all times. (Primum Non-Nocere)
- A Naturopath shall recognise, value and promote the vital self-healing power of nature inherent in each individual. (Vis Medicatrix Naturae)
- A Naturopath shall strive to identify and remove the causes of illness, rather than to merely eliminate or suppress symptoms. (Tolle Causum)
- A Naturopath shall endeavour to educate his or her patients, inspire rational hope and encourage self-responsibility for health. (Doctor as Teacher)
- A Naturopath shall treat each person by considering all individual health factors; the mind, body and spirit of the individual. (Treat the Whole Person)
- A Naturopath shall support the condition of health to promote well-being and to prevent disease for the individual, each community and our world. (Health Promotion, Prevention is Best)
ACTIVE INGREDIENT PER 5ml SERVE
- Lipospheric Quercetin 300mg
- Lipospheric Zinc (Elemental) 25mg
Distilled Water, Lecithin (Sunflower), Potassium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vegetable Glycerine, Modified Silica Concentrate, Organic Orange