No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
NaturTint 5N Light Chestnut Brown 155ml
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: NaturTint 5N Light Chestnut Brown 155ml(
- Coconut Tree Coconut + Argan Conditioner($25.00)
- Coconut Tree Coconut + Argan Shampoo($25.00)
NaturTint 5N Light Chestnut Brown – Naturtint’s innovative and gentle formula is favoured the world over by consumers looking for softness and shine, as well as intense and natural-looking colour. With a fresh new look, all Naturtint Permanent Hair Colours now come with a generous 50ml tube of Multi-Care Mask to use immediately after application and to maintain your colour in the weeks following.
NaturTint’s new innovative Multi-Care Mask is enriched with;
Considered a “complete protein”, quinoa contains all essential amino acids. In the Multi-Care Mask, it helps to fix the hair colour, resulting in a more intense and longer-lasting shade. It also aids styling and helps boost shine, for healthier looking hair.
Organic Shea Butter
Nourishes hair thanks to its high concentration of vitamins and natural fatty acids. Shea Butter is deeply moisturising and helps reduce breakages and split ends, plus soothes dry scalps.
The Baobab tree is known in its native country as the “Tree of Life” – in the Multi-Care Mask it helps to rebuild hair’s natural keratin and protects hair from heat, UV and pollution. Healthier, younger-looking hair.
NaturTint 5N Light Chestnut Brown Directions
Naturtint’s formulations are extremely simple to apply. The thick, creamy texture spreads easily and clings to the hair, ensuring an even colour result. In just 40 minutes, in the comfort of your own home, you can achieve natural and radiant looking colour with 100% grey coverage.
Contains phenylenediamines and hydrogen peroxide. A skin test should always be carried out 48 hours before the use of any hair dye, even if you have used it before. If you experience any reaction to the test, you should not use the product. We strongly recommend carrying out a strand test at the same time, to assess the selected tone and determine how long the colour needs to develop, for example, to cover grey successfully.
How to use NaturTint hair colours safely?
Do you need to test before colouring your hair? The answer is yes.
We want all Naturtint customers to enjoy using the range safely and effectively. Anyone can be sensitive to a whole manner of ingredients – both natural and synthetic – and allergies can develop at any time. For this reason, it is very important that you read the instruction leaflet carefully and fully before use and perform your own skin sensitivity test every time you colour your hair.
While you are doing the skin sensitivity test, it is also a good idea to carry out a colour strand test at the same time, particularly if you are using the range for the first time or trying a new shade. Your final colour result will be affected by the colour, thickness and overall condition of your hair, so the colour on the box might to always match the final result!
Skin Sensitivity Test
For each and every use, a skin sensitivity test must be carried out before colouring your hair, as any cosmetic product can cause an unexpected allergic reaction. The test should be conducted 48 hours before colouring your hair – even if you are a regular user of hair dyes. If your scalp is irritated, or you have damaged or broken skin, do not complete the skin sensitivity test and do not colour your hair until your scalp is fully healed. Be aware that even if a sensitivity test has been carried out you may still experience an allergic reaction when you colour your hair. The sensitivity test is an important precaution but it is not a guarantee to avoid future allergic reactions.
How to perform a Skin Sensitivity Test?
- Remove any earrings. Cleanse a small area (1-2cm) of skin behind your ear and on your inner elbow and dry.
- Put on the gloves provided and carefully unscrew the caps from the Colourant & the Colour Developer bottles.
- In a plastic bowl, using plastic utensils (do not use a metal bowl or metal utensils), mix a small amount of the Colourant & the Colour Developer (in equal measures) until completely blended. Reseal both bottles immediately to preserve the contents ready for full application 48 hours later.
- Using a cotton bud, apply the mixture to the cleansed area behind your ear and on your inner elbow and allow it to dry.
- Apply 2 more layers, each time allowing the areas to dry in-between.
- Leave the test mixture on the skin for at least 48 hours without washing, covering or touching the test area.
- If you experience any signs of a reaction, such as swelling, redness, blistering, rash or itching, in or around the test area, you are sensitive to one or more of the ingredients within the formula – RINSE IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT ON YOUR HAIR.
NATURTINT® COLOURANT 60 ml: PEG-2 OLEAMINE. WATER (AQUA). PEG-4 RAPESEEDAMIDE. ALCOHOL DENAT. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. OLEIC ACID. ETHANOLAMINE. HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN. LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL. TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE. SODIUM METABISULFITE. SODIUM ERYTHORBATE. p-PHENYLENEDIAMINE. 4-CHLORORESORCINOL. 2-AMINO-4-HYDROXYETHYLAMINOANISOLE SULFATE. N,N-BIS (2-HYDROXYETHYL)-p-PHENYLENEDIAMINE SULFATE. m-AMINOPHENOL. 4-AMINO-2- HYDROXYTOLUENE. COLOUR DEVELOPER 60 ml: WATER (AQUA). HYDROGEN PEROXIDE. CETYL ALCOHOL. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. CETEARETH-20. LAURETH-3. OXYQUINOLINE SULFATE. PHOSPHORIC ACID. QUINOA MASK 50 ml: WATER (AQUA). CETEARYL ALCOHOL. BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER. SILYBUM MARIANUM ETHYL ESTER. HYDROLYZED QUINOA. HYDROLYZED ADANSONIA DIGITATA SEED EXTRACT. GLYCERYL STEARATE. TOCOPHEROL. PARFUM (FRAGRANCE). SODIUM BENZOATE. POTASSIUM SORBATE. BENZYL ALCOHOL. CITRIC ACID.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 5.6 × 17.5 cm|