No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Lucas Papaw Ointment 25g
About this item
- Ideal for minor burns, sunburn and scalds, gravel rash, cuts and minor open wounds
- Great for use on a range of skin complaints
- Suitable for the whole family
- Country of Origin: Australia
Item will be shipped in 1-2 business daysCompare
Frequently Bought Together
Every day, thousands of users of Lucas’ Papaw Ointment enjoy the benefits of its ability to relieve and cleanse. The ointment has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and can be used as a local topical application.
It can be used as a local topical application on the following:
- Minor Burns, Sunburn & Scalds
- Gravel Rash, Cuts & Minor Open Wounds
- Nappy Rash & Chaffing
- Splinters & Thorns
- Temporary relief of the symptoms of dermatitis and eczema
Make your lips feel silky smooth and soft
Our most popular size is a must-have luxury lip balm. The soft buttery texture, combined with the healing properties of papaya, makes it one of Australia’s favourite balms. Lucas Papaw Ointment has been the trusted tropical ointment for over 100 years and continues to have a celebrity cult following.
Pop the 25g ointment in your bag or purse and be prepared for nearly any emergency. Cracked skin, cuts, insect bites, sunburn, eczema, nappy rash and dermatitis are a few things that this miraculous ointment will treat.
The Trusted Choice For Over A Century
Dr Thomas Lucas, a Brisbane botanist, and medical practitioner, discovered the healing powers of papaw. His famous topical ointment formula has remained unchanged for over 100 years.
Papaw is rich in papain and antioxidants, with antibacterial, antiseptic, and antimicrobial properties. We hand-select the finest Far North QLD papaws and ferment them in our Brisbane factory. A patented natural fermentation process delivers the healing enzymes of papaw in a super potent concentration.
- Contains no sodium lauryl sulphate, palm oil or glycerine.
- Non-allergenic and non-comedogenic.
- Approved by Therapeutic Goods Australia (TGA).
- Compliant with Australian and international standards.
- Meets the safety and purity standards of the European Pharmacopeia and FDA (US).v