No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Gut Performance Twin Pack
About this item
- Active Prebiotic bring your gut microbiome back to a healthy environment
- Improves general health, both in mind and body
- Significantly reduces bloating and improves intestinal absorption function
- Complex micronutrients that your body needs
- Assists in weight loss
Frequently Bought Together
Gut Performance Twin Pack is your daily gut health workout. Scientifically developed with a range of natural ingredients that promote gut health, it is a great dietary addition for anyone looking to improve athletic performance, general health and wellbeing. Make one small positive change today to improve your wellbeing. Furthermore, Gut Performance is a powder and can be mixed with water, juices or added to food. It comes with a dosage measuring scoop to ensure you get the right amount every time.
How to use:
For best results, they recommend one scoop of Gut Performance for Every Body Every Day*. Simply mix one scoop with 200ml of water (or add it to your smoothie).
*Not suitable for children under 12 years old. Do not inhale contents.
Sugarcane Stem – The Secret Weapon in Gut Performance®
Don’t panic! It’s not sugar, but the stem of the sugarcane plant. The sugar has been removed, and only the rich micronutrients and functional compounds are left behind.
What is unique to Gut Performance® is the extraction process developed by our scientists. No heat or chemicals are used to extract the sugar. This maintains the integrity of the whole-cell fibre and the bioavailability of the micronutrients found in the stem.
Some of the best qualities of Sugarcane stem:
- It’s a powerhouse of micronutrients. In particular, Chromium, which is a crucial component in maintaining blood glucose balance.
- The whole-cell fibre allows for high quality soluble and insoluble dietary fibre. This fibre stimulates a process that helps protect the intestinal wall from inflammation and disease.
- Each serve of Gut Performance® provides over 12% RDI of Dietary Fibre.
- Rich in polyphenolic and flavonoid antioxidants that prevent cell damage.
- Effective prebiotic (non-digestible food for ‘beneficial’ bacteria) which helps digestion, promotes the absorption of nutrients essential for bone health and reduces levels of compounds known to cause inflammation.
Beetroot – the weapon against bowel disease
Beetroot is possibly one of the only foods to genuinely earn the ‘superfood’ label. It contains vitamins A, B, and C, potassium, magnesium, folate, soluble fibre, and antioxidants. We only use Beetroot Powder, not juice, which is why it’s still FODMAP friendly and very low in sugar.
Multiple scientific studies have shown Beetroot can improve overall muscle performance, lower blood pressure and increase blood flow in the body, amongst other health-enhancing benefits.
Some of the best benefits for you are:
- Beetroot can enhance muscle performance and endurance by improving muscle oxygenation during exercise.
- Red Beets are loaded with complex dietary fibre. This fibre bypasses digestion and heads down to the colon, where it either feeds the ‘good’ gut bacteria or adds bulk to the stool.
- Red beets have a high vitamin and mineral content. Particularly folate, which has been shown to aid in new cell growth, consequently playing a role in tissue repair, particularly of the digestive tract.
Red Sorghum – Ancient Gut Food
Red Sorghum is a traditional, non-genetically modified gluten-free grain known to be high in resistant starch as well as a range of antioxidants and is FODMAP friendly.
Some of the specific benefits of having red sorghum in Gut Performance™:
- It’s a low inflammatory alternative to wheat-based food, making it easier to digest and tolerate.
- It contains a range of antioxidants that clean up free-radicals that may lead to inflammation and damage.
- The resistant starch feeds the gut microbiome, and new research has shown it plays a role in improved gut health and weight control.
- It takes longer to digest as it has a low glycaemic index. This effectively slows down the rate at which glucose is released into the bloodstream, helping to prevent sugar highs and lows that wreak havoc with our bodies and minds during the day.
|Tub Flavour 1||
|Tub Flavour 2||