No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Cannanda CB2™ Terpene-infused Hemp Seed Oil is the ONLY hemp seed oil on the market enhanced with Cannanda’s revolutionary CB2 terpene technology.
CB2 terpenes activate the body’s natural CB2 receptors and CBD oil receptors in your body’s endocannabinoid system, which supercharges the benefits of hemp seed oil. CB2 is backed by research. It has more strength and effectiveness than regular hemp seed extract oils on the market.
100% Legal In Australia
The 1800mg of proprietary CB2 terpenes activate CB2 receptors in the body’s endocannabinoid system. CB2 terpenes come from natural, botanical sources but DO NOT contain any CBD oil (cannabidiol), THC or cannabinoids. Many people report that this helps with conquering anxiety, stress, depression and pain, and promotes better sleep. See the huge number of positive reviews for more details.
Natural Balance for the Body
Terpenes bind to receptors in our bodies and brains, and help with something called the “entourage effect”. These organic compounds are naturally found in plants and may have a therapeutic effect on an individual’s endocannabinoid system. Terpenes have been shown to potentially lead to improvements in mood, memory, appetite, immunity and more.
Health Canada/FDA & GMP Approved Facility
Therapeutic grade and maximum spectrum. Quality, purity, and safety are 100% certified. Non-GMO. Certified organic hemp seed oil. All-natural ingredients. Physician formulated. No psychoactive effects (zero THC or CBD) and no side effects. Made in Canada. Cannanda CB2™ Terpene-infused Hemp Seed Oil is appropriate for all ages: adults, seniors, teens, and kids. Paleo/Keto/Vegan diet approved. Also safe and effective hemp oil for dogs and puppies.
What are Terpenes and benefits of Terpenes:
- Terpenes are highly refined essential oils
- Terpenes are the things that give plants their unique smells and flavours
- Terpenes bind to receptors in your brain and body, working in harmony with your endocannabinoid system to help bring balance to the body
- The endocannabinoid system has been shown to play a significant role in the way our body responds to stress, and it’s responsible for maintaining many of our daily bodily functions
- The endocannabinoid system can help assist the performance of our immune system, nervous system and all of the body’s organs; it acts as a bridge between body and mind